Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Get Hippity with {ippity}

Hi everyone!!

A new year and a new challenge at GHWI.
I'm going to share my inspiration for this challenge.  We'd love to see your projects using this sketch too!

Anything you can imagaine to create, but please follow the rules.  The prize is an {ippity} set of your choice from the {ippity} Sales Blog.
Plus if you use an {ippit} or Unity Stamp, your name is in the drawing twice! How great is that?

Here is my card I made for the challenge:


Here is the sketch:
January 2012 Sketch

The stamp set I used from Ippity stamp is called Giggles x3 and you can find it here.




All the paper I used is from my scrap paper drawer.  I used Perfect Pearls Mist and Glimmer Mist to add the sparkle to the red and white paper.

The center paper I cut with my Cricut Expression.

And then of course that cute stamp set Giggles x3.

I really had fun with this sketch and I know  you  will too.

Thank you so much for looking!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Sara




No comments: