Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday Cards

I made two birtdhay cards for my little sister whose birthday is next week.  Even though she will be 53 I still consider her to be my little sister and always will.

For some reason I always think that I have more time than I actually do so to the rescue are the Sizzix embossing folder and the trusty Bow Easy.  The cards came together in no time.  I took the pictures with my phone because I wanted to share them with you quickly and my software with my camera can be pretty fussy at times, so I guess I am saying that I am sorry for the poor quality.

I may just send both cards because I can't decide which to send.

Here is the first one I made:


The paper and ribbon are from my stash and the Bow Easy came to my rescue for the bow.  I cannot make a bow without this handy little tool.  The pearls are from my stash too.

Here is the second card.  I think it is more elegant and I used black not because I think she is old (I'll always be older than she is!) but just because I thought it looked pretty:


Again the paper, ribbon, and flower are from my stash along with the "crystal ribbon."

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a fabulous evening!

Sara

No comments: