Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Miss Shoe"

Hope everyone has had a great Sunday!

Here is a card a made to tell someone that I missed them:



The paper is from Paper Studio Oop's-A-Daisy, the ribbon is from my very disorganized stash, probably from Hobby Lobby, the sentiment is from K-Andrew Design.

I also used my Bow Easy to make my bow.  It sure helps when you are "bow challenged!"

I started the card because of  a desing challenge at http://stampingscrappingtutorials.ning.com/ and it turned into the perfect opportunity to mail this to someone I wanted to let know they are thought about and loved.

Sorry about he background.  I really didn't think of it blending in wih the card.  Next card I will make sure I have a diffferent background or that the card is not the same color as the background.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and thank you for stopping by.

Sara

No comments: