Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One step futher

Good Morning.  I want to share what I did with my challenge card from GHWI.

I am one of those peopel that I am usually ready for Christmas after Christmas and it was very true this year.

I wanted to give something to my sons teachers and staff but just didn't have a lot of time to make individual items for everyone.  This is what I did:




I bought a can of hot chocolate and decorated it.  All the paper I used is from my scrap drawer.

I covered it with paper first, then added two strips of paper ribbon.  I used my Bow Easy to make my bow that I had tied around the candy canes.  I put gold ribbon around the rim of the lid, more scarp paper and then some stickers from my stash.

I used my trusty glue gun to glue the candy canes onto the can.

I took it to them the week after Christmas - now all we have to do is wait for some cold weather!

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

Sara

No comments: