Monday, February 27, 2012

Three little two pocket cards

Wow say that three times fast!   Hope you are having a great Monday so far.

I've have been wanting to make the two pocket card in a smaller size.  I learned how to make these cards from a tutorial onStamping Scrapping Tutorials and Technique

So this was my project for toaday. Here are the pictures and then I'll explain  how I made them.  The finished size of the cards are 2 1/2 " x 2 1/2".




I used a 6 x 6 piece of paper.  When I folded the card with that size it didn't work - it came out backwards.  To me that is just really strange.  I cut a strip off the bottom of the paper to make it a rectangle and that worked out great when I folded them.

I decided to put little tags in the pockets.  After using my punch to cut them all out I  put ribbon through them.  I hate putting ribbons through those small holes so an idea popped into my mind.

What if I put all the tags together and then put the ribbon through and just cut in between the tags and then tied the ribbon?  It worked!  Yeah.

Here are the products that I used:

The paper was Dots and Stripes from Echo Park Papers Co.  I purchased this from http://stampingscrapping.com/.

The ribbon and the punch I used are from Hobby Lobby.

Thank you for taking the time to take a look.

Hope you have a great evening!

Sara

No comments: