Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It has been a long time since I have posted but I am trying to remedy that.

Here is an Easter Layout I am going to use for my grandkids this weekend.


I know I need to post a different picture.  This one I took with my phone.  As soon as I find my camera I will take another picture with it.

But for now we are stuck with this picture.  I used my Cricut Expressions to cut the house, bunnies and the grass.  If I could remember which cartridge I used I would be happy to tell you.  My memory however is not that good.  Most of the paper I used I do remember!  It is all from DCWV.

I did make this a few years ago and I just kept forgetting that I had it.  This Easter with the grandkids hunting Easter eggs and enjoying each other's company I think will be a fitting use for this layout!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my layout.

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Spring!

Sara

No comments: