Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sketch Time for GHWI Challenge # 11

I made this card from the inspiration of the sketch for GHWI Challenge # 11.  We would love to see anything that you dream or imagine, but please follow the sketch below.  You can play, create, be inspired, twist and turn but we have to  be able to see the sketch.  The prize is an {ippity} set of your choice from the{ippity} Sales Blog.  If you use {ippity} or Unity stamp(s), your name is int he drawing twice.  This challenge ends December 17 so you have plenty of time to join in on the fun!


The stamp set I used is Season of Joy


And here is the sketch

Challenge #11






I used several different sheets of Provo Craft paper and some paper from Hobby Lobby.  The emblishments are just from my stash.

I love Christmas music too and the Stamp set Season of Joy,  just goes perfectly with the background paper.  I see the music and then the "Joy" and I just want to start singing Joy to the World.

These stamps are just gorgeous and give you so many possibilities. 

Have fun with this challenge we're excited to see your creations!

Sara


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wonderful, Sara! Your blog and your little piece of art are perfect!

Melissa Czapor said...

I love your card!! Great work!! Blessings and hugs!

Sara said...

Thank you two for your comments. They are so appreciated.

Hugs

Sara