Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Christmas Card

This is a card I made for made for my cousin - she is 92 years old!  And doing great too!

  
I went through my scrap paper drawer, went through my odds and ends embellishments and put it together.

I like to use what you have to get what you want - and it will work, even if you make changes.  Once I put the poinsettia on the card I wasn't happy with it.  So I went through my embellishmets and found this bell.  I used wire cutters to cut the back off - I think it was a button, then used hot glue to put into place.

You can tell I love bling and used lots of stickles on it to make the "lights" pop.  I used clear stickles on the snowman so he would sparkly and then green stickles again on top of that for his buttons.  All snowmen should sparkle!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Sara

No comments: