Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Annual Halloween Dinner

Every October we have the missionaries over from our church for dinner - a Halloween dinner.  Great visions came to my mind yesterday morning.  Buy 3 large pumpkins, cut the top off, and clean them out, then I will put the chili in one pumpkin, cheese in the other pumpkin, and diced onions in yet another or perhaps put ice in the third pumpkin and put the little cans of pop in there.

Well, like I said this was early yesterday morning.  Reality set in last night.  So I used a plactic cauldrin to put ice and drinks in, and plastic pumpkins to put the other foods in.  I lined them with oven bags.





It was an easy clean up and again you can use what you have to get what you want.  I did spread some spider webbing down, threw the spiders out, and put little battery lights around.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed.

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Sounds like a fun dinner. It all looks great. TFS.

Melissa Czapor said...

Sounds and looks like a great time!! Blessings and hugs!

Sara said...

Thank you for your comments. Everyone did have a good time.

Hugs

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Your table looks just right for Halloween! TFS