Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Embossed Christmas Card

I love reindeer and this one is just so beautiful I though it would be perfect for the GHWI Challenge #10.



I used Anna Griffin paper, three different styles.  The reindeer is a Sizzix die I bought several years ago.

I used the stamp set from Unity Stamps called Seasons of Joy.

I always picture red, green, and gold for Christmas and thought the white glittery paper would show off the reindeer.  I got the glitter paper from DCWV Glittered Mat Stack.

I then used gold ink and gold embossing powder for the Merry Christmas on the front of the card and for the inside also.

Of course I had to use some red stickles for his nose and for the corners of the card.  I then made the tiny boy using my Bow Easy.

Actually that reindeer says it all for me:  Believe, Peace, Merry Christmas, Joy, and Hope.

Thank you for looking.

Here is a picture of the stamp set I used

And a link for you:


2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the die you used. How fun. TFS.

Sara said...

Thank you Rhonda. Your comment means a lot.

Sara